190 Hawthorne Lane Phoenixville, PA 19460
Phone: 610-715-0172 Email: email@example.com
Talented, creative, and intuitive IT professional with 15+ years of experience and a demonstrated history of success in the development of interactive multimedia and web-based products, applications, environments, systems, and services. A leader in leveraging expertise and cross-functional efforts to improve the user experience through advanced responsive design, programming techniques, and design concepts. Develop and deliver clear and concise user requirements, project specifications, and user experience design to project teams.
• Utilize agile methodology to initiate, conceptualize, and lead engaging user interface design projects across diverse industries.
• Create custom interface design and graphics that enhance an organization’s brand standards and identity while providing dynamic, effective, and innovative solutions and interactive applications.
• Lead, direct, and implement strategy for organization web presence, technologies, architecture, content, copy, and graphics.
• Develop clear task flows, visual and interaction design, annotated wireframes, and interactive applications and prototypes, including interactive product tours, image galleries, and touch screen applications to present experience solutions and functional specifications to IT teams and clients.
• Facilitate collaborative client meetings and requirements gathering sessions to capture business and client objectives, design and development plans, budget and resource requirements, and deployment and support strategy.
• Drive creative approaches in web content integration, strategic alignment, presentation, format, and content that drive market penetration, customer branding and satisfaction, and integrated communications.
• Formulate and defend business plans and create win-win situations, influence others, and facilitate the decision-making process.
Skills and capacities
Information Architecture | Custom Web Design | Responsive Design | Search Engine Optimization Mobile Design
Word Press & Email Template Design & Modification | Flash Design & Development | Rapid Prototyping
User Workflows | Task Analysis | Heuristic Reviews | Content Audits | Back & Front-End Development
• Over 15 years of experience in web and software design and development, interaction and visual design, user experience, prototyping, production, and usability testing.
• Able to communicate information and product features effectively with the use of clean design and intuitive functionality.
• Deep understanding of leading edge Internet, email, social media, business and marketing strategies.
• Self-starter with an exceptional attention to detail, project management, quality, technical acumen, and the ability to manage multiple projects in deadline-driven environments.
• Adept at identifying, analyzing, and conceptualizing business requirements and client specifications that deliver solutions and exceed customer expectations.
Lead User Experience Designer
Comcast Nov 2014 – Present
Principle designer and manager of the design for business.comcast.com.
User Interaction Designer
Vanguard June 2011 – Oct 2014
Interaction designer and information architect, hired to lead the design and architecture of responsive applications, pages, and functional solutions for multiple platforms and applications, including the company’s public website and iPhone, iPad, and Android platforms.
• Redesigned fund profile pages for mobile applications, eliminating the need to exit the app to open a browser in a separate window, which allowed the user to remain in the trade app to scan and compare data to make a more informed trade decision.
• Created a responsive Open Account process for users to create new accounts directly on a mobile device instead of on the company’s website.
• Designed user interface for new bond trading platform and touch screen applications for use at trade shows.
• Developed interactive applications for large touch screens designed to company tradeshows.
Senior User Experience Designer
LMGraphix Internet Solutions, Inc. September 1999 – Present
Creative director, project manager, and owner of an Internet solutions company that provides web design, application development, and social media strategies and best practices for small business owners and medium to large-scale companies. Lead engaging user interface design-based projects developed through an understanding of client’s business, strategy, budget, and objectives.
• Zander Media: Initially hired to build the company’s website utilizing a template the company previously purchased. Analyzed the company’s business model, workflow, and editor preferences; utilized a WordPress platform to reengineer the submission process and provide solutions to increase overall efficiency.
o Built classified ads directly into the website and added the functionality to track readership and generate emails.
o Conducted extensive user testing of the site to ensure a thorough user experience throughout the design, modification, and ultimate deployment of the site.
o Maintained brand consistency with the creation of standard user interfaces, web design and graphics, templates and layouts for emails and article postings.
o Leveraged the WordPress engine to produce the designs and improve the dashboard to enhance user ability to add content and publish new pages.
• Wildwood Beach Ultimate: Designed, built, and currently maintain client’s web presence (wildwoodultimate.com) and processes for participant registration and check-in for the annual Beach Ultimate Tournament.
o Built an interactive web design to manage a year-over-year increase in participant registrations. Created and enhanced site functionality capable of registering 500+ teams and 6,000+ players and automatically create team schedules based upon online registration information. Slashed registration time by 50%.
• Omicron: Referred by a client to lead all aspects of creative design direction on all Internet projects for clients including Big Brothers Big Sisters, PMI Bookstore, and Microsoft Corporation.
o Led requirements gathering interviews with clients to develop web strategy, use case scenarios, templates, and customized solutions.
o Designed and coded graphical interface components and SharePoint templates.
• Led multiple web development projects for clients that include GSI Commerce ShopRunner.com, InGrid Home, and DMW Direct. Performed front-end development, navigation, website templates, search engine optimization, and flash design and development.
Partial Client list
BA, Rider University
MS, Chemical Engineering, Drexel University
Penn State, Certificate in Project Management
Penn State, Certificate in Database Design